TANGEDCO JA Recruitment 2020 – TNEB 500 Junior Assistant Vacancy Apply Online and Download Advertisement Complete Notification at Official Website i.e. https://www.tangedco.gov.in/. TANGEDCO JA Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Process, Last date to Apply and How to Apply Online Form Details Check Here…
TANGEDCO JA Recruitment 2020
Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Jr Asst vacancies. All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and Selection process carefully. We will provide short information about “TANGEDCO JA Recruitment 2020” like Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection process and more.
|TANGEDCO 500 Junior Assistant (APO) Recruitment 2020|
|Name of Organisation||Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO)|
|Name of Department||Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB)|
|Name of Examination||TANGEDCO JA Exam 2020|
|Name of Posts||Junior Assistant (APO)|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs, Electricity Department Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Post Category||Recruitment/ Vacancy/ Bharti|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Date of Notification||08 January 2020|
|Date of opening of Online Portal for submission of applications||10 February 2020|
|Last date for submission of online applications||09 March 2020|
|Last date for payment of Fee||12 March 2020|
|Admit card Issue Date||UPDATED SOON|
|TANGEDCO JA Exam Date||UPDATED SOON|
|TANGEDCO JA Result Declaration Date||UPDATED SOON|
|Details Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020||Official Website|
TANGEDCO JA Vacancy Details 2020
|TANGEDCO JA Vacancy 2020 Info|
|Name of Post||Junior Assistant|
|No of Vacancy||500|
|Pay Scale – Salary||LEVEL-3 of Workmen pay matrix (i.e.) Rs.19500-62000|
TANGEDCO JA Eligibility Criteria 2020
TANGEDCO JA Education Qualification
- The applicant should possess B.Com Degree
- Candidates should have adequate knowledge of Tamil
TANGEDCO JA Age Limit
- (Age as on 01-07-2019)
- Minimum Age Limit for SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BCO, BCM Candidates, including Ex-Servicemen & Other: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BCO, BCM Candidates, including Ex-Servicemen: Nil
- Maximum Age Limit for Others: 30 Years.
TANGEDCO JA Selection Process 2020
TANGEDCO JA Selection Procedure
Selection process consists of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Interview.
TANGEDCO JA Application Fee 2020
TANGEDCO JA Online Form Fee
- For OC, BCO, BCM and MBC/ DC: Rs. 1000/- + Service Charges
- SC, SCA & ST, Destitute widow & Differently abled persons: Rs. 500/- + Service Charges
- Payment Mode: Online through Bank Challan, Net Banking, Payment Gateway and Debit/Credit card
How to apply for TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020?
Step to Apply for TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020
1) Candidates are first required to log on to the TANGEDCO’s Website www.tangedco.gov.in. In the website the candidate can go to the Online application portal by clicking the link.
2) Follow the procedure given in the Guidelines to the candidates for applying in Online.
3) Applying through online have the following major procedures
a) One Time User Registration.
b) Candidate Profile updation which includes various sections like Personal Information, Educational Qualifications, and Declaration section along with necessary relevant upload of scanned copy of documents.
c) Apply for the relevant post that the candidate wishes to apply.
d) Download of Bank Challan for paying Examination fees.
e) Download of Application form.
Note : Candidate must take a printout of application and produce it as and when called for.
4) After the candidate completes the One Time Registration, an USER ID with Password will be generated. The User ID & Password has to be kept confidential and do not disclose it to anyone.
5) This USER ID can be used for log on into the application portal for applying for various posts if the candidates are eligible for that post after updating the relevant profile information.
6) Candidates are required to upload their photograph, signature, and left hand thumb impression as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for scanning and upload of photograph, signature, and left hand thumb impression. If the candidate is coming under differently abled category and unable to take left hand thumb impression, then the candidate can take Right hand thumb impression. An online application uploaded without photograph, signature, and thumb impression will be rejected.
7) Candidates must upload the relevant scanned copies in PDF format
Note: Candidate who have One Time Registration User ID and Password have to apply separately for all Notifications. One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post.
8) After submitting the application, candidates should print/save their application in PDF format and produce the same as and when called for.