OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 – Odisha PSC 606 Lecturer Vacancy Apply Online and Download Advertisement Complete Notification at Official Website i.e. www.opsc.gov.in. OPSC Lecturer Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Process, Last date to Apply and How to Apply Online Form Details Check Here…
OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited applications for the post of Lecturer in different disciplines in Group A of OES (College Branch) in different disciplines in Group A of OES (College Branch) in Government Degree Colleges of the State under Department of Higher Education. All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and Selection process carefully. We will provide short information about “OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020” like Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection process and more.
|OPSC 606 Lecturer Recruitment 2020|
|Name of Organisation||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Name of Examination||OPSC APO Exam 2020|
|Name of Posts||Lecturer|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs, State PSC Jobs|
|Post Category||Recruitment/ Vacancy/ Bharti|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||08 February 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||02 March 2020|
|Last Date for Submitting Application Fee||06 March 2020|
|Admit card Issue Date||UPDATED SOON|
|OPSC Lecturer Exam Date||UPDATED SOON|
|OPSC Lecturer Result Declaration Date||UPDATED SOON|
|Details Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Link Active on 08 Feb|
|OPSC Recruitment 2020||Official Website|
OPSC Lecturer Vacancy Details 2020
|OPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2020 Info|
|Name of Post||Lecturer|
|No of Vacancy||606|
|Category Wise Vacancy Details||ST-136, SC-98, SEBC-66, UR-306|
|Pay Scale – Salary||Level-10|
|Subject Wise Post Distribution||Environmental Science: 5|
Logic and Philosophy: 10
Political Science: 10
Life Science: 3
|Faculty Wise – Post Details|
|Name of Post||Physical requirement||Functional classification|
|Lecturer in Arts||H, S, or ST, W, C, H||B, LV, OA, OL, BL, HI, (with suitable aid & having good speech).|
|Lecturer in Commerce||H, S, or ST, RW, C, W, SE||BL, OL, OA (MNR) & HI (with suitable-aid)|
|Lecturer in Science||H, s,-01 SJ, Rw,-e,-W; SE-||BL, OL. OA (MNR) & HI (with suitable aid)|
OPSC Lecturer Eligibility Criteria 2020
OPSC Lecturer Education Qualification
- The applicant should possess a Master’s Degree in the concerned subject from a recognised university.
- Applicants should have scored at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade with a second class in the Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidate should possess NET in the concerned subject for appointment as Lecturer. However, candidates having PhD Degree on the concerned subjects will be eligible and exempted from the requirement of NET.
OPSC Lecturer Age Limit
21-48 Years Age Calculate on 01.01.2020 (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/SEBC/PWD/Women/Ex-Serviceman as per Govt. Rules)
- OOPSC Lecturer Selection Process 2020
- OPSC Lecturer Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the merit prepared based on academics. those shortlisted candidates will be called for the following rounds:
- Document Verification
- Viva Voce (Interview)
OPSC Lecturer Application Fee 2020
OPSC Lecturer Online Form Fee
- Others – Rs. 400/-
- SC, ST of Odisha, PwD: No Fee
- Payment Mode: Pay Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
How to Apply Online OPSC Lecturer 2020?
Step to Apply OPSC Lecturer Online Form
- Candidates need to visit the official portal i.e, http://www.opsc.gov.in/Public/OPSC/Default.aspx.
- On the home page, go to the “What’s New” section.
- Search for link “Advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of Lecturer in OES(College Branch), Pursuant to Advt. No. 18 of 2019-20”.
- Click and Download the “OPSC Lecturer Notification 2020 PDF”.
- Check the eligibility and Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details in the OPSC Lecturer Application form 2020.
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the fee.
- Carefully Check all the details before submitting the Odisha PSC application form.
- Finally, take a print out and keep the hard copy of the application for future purpose.