MSSC Security Guard Recruitment 2020 – Maharashtra State Security Corporation (MSSC) 7000 Security Guard Posts Vacancy Apply Online and Download Advertisement Complete Notification at Official Website i.e. http://mahasecurity.gov.in/. MSSC Security Guard Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Process, Syllabus & Exam Pattern, Last date to Apply and How to Apply Online Form Details Check Here…
MSSC Security Guard Online Form 2020
Maharashtra State Security Corporation (MSSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Security Guard vacancies. The recruitment drive is being conducted for 7000 vacancies across the state.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and Selection process carefully. We will provide short information about “MSSC Security Guard Recruitment 2020” like Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection process and more.
|MSSC Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 7000 Security Guard|
|Name of Organisation||Maharashtra State Security Corporation (MSSC)|
|Name of Examination||MSSC Security Guard Exam 2020|
|Name of Posts||Male Suraksha Rakshak/ Security Guard|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs, MSSC Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|Post Category||Recruitment/ Vacancy/ Bharti|
|Selection Process||Preliminary & Main Examination, Interview|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||25 February 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10 March 2020 till 17:00 Hrs.|
|MSSC Security Guard Admit Card Availability||UPDATED SOON|
|MSSC Security Guard Exam Date||UPDATED SOON|
|MSSC Security Guard Result Declaration Date||UPDATED SOON|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Details Notification||Click Here|
|MSSC Recruitment 2020||Official Website|
How To Apply For MSSC Security Guard Application Form?
Steps to Apply Online For MSSC Security Guard Recruitment 2020
Before filling up the application form, ensure that you have following ready with you:
- Candidate’s Mobile Number
- Adhaar Card Number
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Domicile Certificate for Maharastra
- Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Netbanking/ UPI details to make online exam fee payment
- UTR/ Reference Number, if Bank Transfer has been made
- Candidate’s Scanned Photograph
- Measurement of Candidates’ Physical Parameters – Height, Weight, Chest Expansion
In order to apply, follow these steps:
- Visit the MSSC official website – mahasecurity.gov.in.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab marked with a flashing “New” sign.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Read the given instruction, scroll down and click on “I agree“.
- Fill the required details, especially those marked *.
- Upload scan image of your recent photograph.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- If all necessary details are filled, a page with your Application ID will be generated. Note the ID for further use.
- Select the preferred Payment Mode – “Bank Transfer” or “Online“.
- Click on the button “Continue to Online Payment” and make the fee payment. Save the
- Transaction ID. Carry it for the selection process along with a print of the Application Form which will also be sent to your registered email ID.
MSSC Security Guard Application Fee 2020
MSSC Security Guard Online Form Fee
- Candidates Should pay Rs. 250/- (Non Refundable)
- Payment Mode: through Debit/ Credit/ Net Banking.
MSSC Security Guard Vacancy Details 2020
|MSSC Security Guard Vacancy 2020 Info|
|Name of Post||Security Guard|
|No of Vacancy||7000|
MSSC Security Guard Eligibility Criteria 2020
|MSSC Security Guard Education Qualification|
|Name of the Post||Education Qualification|
|Security Guard||Candidates should possess HSC (12th Class) with Physical Norms.|
|MSSC Security Guard Age Limit|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||28 Years|
|Candidates should born between 31-01-1992 to 31-01-2002|
|Only candidates with a valid Domicile Certificate of Maharastra will be considered for the posts.|
|Height: more than 170 cm, Weight: more than 60 kg, Chest Measurement: 79 cm or more without expansion and chest expansion of a minimum of 5 cm.|
MSSC Security Guard Selection Process 2020
MSSC Security Guard Selection Procedure
Candidates selection based on following steps:
Phase 1 – Marks Obtained in Class 12: 50 marks
Phase 2 – Physical Endurance Test – Running for 1600 meters: 50 marks
Phase 3 – Document Verification and Final Selection
|Weightage for Marks in HSC/ Class 12 Exam|
|Marks will be given during selection based on the total marks obtained by the candidate in Class 12 board exam:|
|More than 70% marks in Class 12||50 marks|
|60 to 70% marks in Class 12||40 marks|
|50 to 60 % marks in Class 12||30 marks|
|40 to 50% marks in Class 12||10 marks|
|Less than 40% marks in Class 12||0 marks (Not eligible)|
|Physical Endurance Test|
|Marks in the Running Test will be awarded based on the time taken by the candidate to run a distance of 1600 meters.|
|Less than 5 minutes 10 second||50 marks|
|5 minute 10 second to 5 minutes 30 second||40 marks|
|5 minute 30 second to 5 minutes 50 second||20 marks|
|5 minute 50 second to 6 minutes 10 second||10 marks|
|More than 6 minutes 10 second||0 marks (Disqualified)|